We stumbled upon a showing of The Complete Works of William Shakespeare at the Sejong Centre in Seoul. It was great! However, I got dragged on stage to play Orphelia in Hamlet which was absolutely mortifying! If I'd read up on it before hand, I would have known that this audience participation is a feature of the play. I was up on stage for ages and was the butt of many of their jokes. Chi He was in the front row pissing herself taking photos, whilst I pulled unimpressed faces at her. The entire audience got involved in setting up the atmosphere, and at the end of the scene the lights went down and with the spotlight on me I let out a loud, girly, high pitched scream! It was pretty embarrassing but really hilarious!
Wednesday, 12 March 2008
A long weekend...Sunday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey come on i only took 1 photo...and it was funny! :)
Post a Comment