It was our first day today at the kindergarten. We have a week until the kids get back from their vacation. Since they know barely any English we're busy trying to plan an English curriculum and organising resources. I like all the fun, colourful resources one can find on the net so I'm happy! It's been a whiole since I fed my laminating addiction, so that will be something to amuse myself with :)
I'm concerned I won't be able to remember all of the kids' names, as they mainly just have a Korean name as opposed to many English learning centres where the kids are given an English name too. Ronnie's school had kids with some delightful names. The boys called Windy and Wind were my particular favourites. It's a shame I never got round to telling the principal how 'unusual' these names are.
Lets hope this school doesn't close on us...
Wednesday, 16 January 2008
First day at our new school
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment