In the Dunkin' Doughnuts in our school building I've just been given the cutest heart cushion! Everytime I go in there I admire the cute heart and doughnut cushions, which I am always told are not for sale, but this morning their cushions on display had gone. I tried to ask why and the shop assistant told me in fragmented English that they were gone. I conveyed my disappointment. After some talking with her collegue the next thing I knew she was up on a chair taking down the final cushion in the shop, which was hanging from the ceiling, and offered it to me as a present! At which point I immediately hugged her, which took her by surprise! Yippee!! I'm sure all the teachers were jealous when I brought it into the staff room! What a great start to the day! I ♥ Dunkin' Doughnuts!
Wednesday, 28 November 2007
I ♥ Dunkin' Doughnuts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment