Thursday, 22 November 2007

I wanna sleep but instead I'm making a brain...

I've just got home, as we went shopping after school. It was pretty unsuccessful and the boring, cramped subway journey was only made bearable by the amusing people I met. A girl kept staring at me and then handed me a piece of chewing gum and for the rest of the journey she hid her face in her mum's coat and wouldn't look at me! Her mum and brother disconcertingly watched me for the next 20 minutes speaking in Korean except when they told me I was very beautiful and asked me if I had a boyfriend. As we left the train the girl eventually looked at me and said "I like you" and that was that!

Now I'm attempting to make a brain for the talent show from an old cycling helmet and some pink foam. So far it looks crap. I'll let you know how it goes...

No comments: