I NEVER want to leave my house again!! Yesterday my boss finally sorted out TV and internet again in my apartment. She briefly explained that she had a better, cheaper deal than what we had before and thought I'd like it...IT'S THE BEST THING IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!!!! It's an on demand type service but better than any I've heard of before.
There are trillions of films (in English), all of the CSI ever made, likewise 24, and tonnes of other TV programmes - there's even lots of UK TV dramas - one's I missed when they were on at home - Bleak House, Dr Zhivago...and my favourite - the BBC Pride and Predjudice with Colin Firth which I LOVE!!! And...there are tonnes of other great programs...hundreds of workout videos, so I can learn belly dancing one day, do the NYC Ballet workout another, a bit of yoga and then Carmen Electra's workout! There's even Golf Pilates (pilates using a golf club!!) Hehe! So I've already written my workout plan!
There's plenty of educational programmes too - I reckon the huge series of hairdressing lessons from Tony & Guy could be useful!
The only downside is that most of the menus are in Korean so it's a challenge to find out what everything is...but hey, it's well worth the effort!
Friday, 28 December 2007
Mega TV
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment